L-Theanine Product Guidelines
Capsules per day: 1 – 3
Effects onset: 30 – 60 minutes
Effects duration: The main effect lasts 2 – 4 hours, with some residual effects up to 10 hours.
Extended use: Some diminished effect after 7 days of continual use. A break of 4 – 7 days can stave off tolerance.
- Can be taken with or without food.
- If used for sleep quality improvements, take 1 hour before the desired time of sleep for best results.
Alcohol note: L Theanine is safe to consume with alcohol. Additionally, L-Theanine has some tentative evidence of being a potent antioxidant and hangover prevention method, as well as protecting the liver from damage caused by alcohol consumption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Third-party purity testing:
Chemical name: 5-N-Ethyl-Glutamine
Other names: Theanine
Half-life: 3 hours
Side effects: headache, dizziness, and gastrointestinal symptoms.
L-Theanine is well studied and is considered safe at standard doses, but if side effects do occur, please exercise caution. If discomfort persists or intensifies, always consult a medical practitioner.
1. The acute effects of L-theanine in comparison with alprazolam on anticipatory anxiety in humans
2. L-theanine relieves positive, activation, and anxiety symptoms in patients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder: an 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 2-center study
3. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state
4. L-Theanine, an amino acid in green tea, attenuates beta-amyloid-induced cognitive dysfunction and neurotoxicity: reduction in oxidative damage and inactivation of ERK/p38 kinase and NF-kappaB pathways
5. L-theanine administration results in neuroprotection and prevents glutamate receptor agonist-mediated injury in the rat model of cerebral ischemia-reperfusion
6. The effects of L-theanine (Suntheanine®) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
7. How much theanine in a cup of tea? Effects of tea type and method of preparation
8. L-Theanine prevents alcoholic liver injury through enhancing the antioxidant capability of hepatocytes
L theanine and caffeine
Effects of theanine on alcohol metabolism and hepatic toxicity
Premium nootropics, cognitive enhancers and smart supplements
Value your brain.
Safe and secure.
We provide only the best-supported compounds, alongside third-party testing and complete transparency.
Order with confidence.
Buy it hereImportant disclaimer: This website does not provide any medical advice. It is not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent. Please consult with a professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options. You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. We do not sell directly any product listed on this website.